Pursuant to Art. 13 art. 1 and 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter referred to as GDPR) , I would like to inform you that:
- The data controller is SFD S.A. with headquarters in Opole at ul. Głogowska 41, 45-315 Opole.
- In the matter of providing information regarding your personal data, please contact our Data Protection Officer, Mr. Gabriel Kolasa, at the following e-mail address: [email protected]
- Your personal data will be processed in order to answer the inquiry, on the basis of our your consent (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
- Your personal data will be transferred to the hosting company to the hosting company enabling the inquiry.
- We also use services provided by Google LLC, and your personal data can be transferred to Google LLC, which processes data in the United States of America. Your personal data will be transferred to Google LLC, which processes data in the United States of America. The data transfer has been secured by the administrator using standard contractual clauses in accordance with the GDPR.
- Your personal data will be processed for a period of 1 year.
- You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data and withdraw consent for data processing any time.
- Providing your personal data by you is voluntary.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority (Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa)_if you feel that the processing of personal data violates the law.
- Your data will not be processed in an automated manner and in the form of profiling.